The Rule of Three’s – See why it works!
I have believed in the Rule of Three for a very long time . . . Today it looks and sounds like this for us:
1) This is how we change our world;
2) This is how we sustain our communities and;
3) This is how you change the life of just one (Senior, Child, Dog, etc.)
Check out what Ravi Shankar Rajan from Thrive Global has to say about the Rule of Three’s . . . .
“Have you ever wondered:
· What the Three Little Pigs, the Three Blind Mice, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the Three Musketeers, the Three Wise Men and the Three Stooges have in common?
· Why the three-act structure is the dominant approach to screenwriting in Hollywood?
· Why three bullet points are more effective than two or four?
Because Three is the smallest number required to make a pattern.
And there lies its power. In its many forms, the Rule of Three, at heart, utilizes simple three-element patterns to communicate complex ideas effectively. The pattern works because it is Short. Memorable. And Powerful.”