Crowd-Pleasing Living Room LIVE Auction Events
“Is it time to go LIVE Online with your fundraising? Let’s dive in, look at the WHY’s and find out if it’s a good alternative for your organization.”
“Staying visible in this crisis will showcase the important work you do today, and help you stay top-of-mind after the crisis slows.”
“Your biggest risk by stopping, canceling or cutting back your fundraising is INACTION. The most successful “after crisis” non profits and schools will be the ones that ACT DURING our isolation”.
“Don’t be fearful about asking for money in these times, people want to help, and will give, when inspired”.
“Empower your donors to feel safe to give, by providing an engaging and entertaining new normal. We all need help in today’s environment, so don’t be afraid to ask”!
As one of my favorite artists says in his tune 8 Mile . . . .
“If you had one shot, one opportunity, one moment, to capture everything you ever wanted, would you capture it or let it slip?”
Can you see your organization benefiting from any of the following?
Whether you’ve had to cancel or postpone an upcoming event, are currently hosting a silent online auction or simply searching for ways to connect with your donors, this may be a great alternative.
- Take a leadership role to build hope and faith in your community that you are still relevant, present and hard at work;
- Give your donors and supporters a moment of respite, in a fun, comfortable and engaging environment;
- Recoup a portion of your event cancellation fees (if you’ve had to cancel or reschedule your event);
- Show your donors and supporters your ability and creativity to adapt to new, cutting edge fundraising techniques;
- Reduce your expenses and increase your fundraising bottom line; Expand your donor and bidder base to include your lost event market:
- Guests who haven’t attended your event in the past;
- Guests who have been traveling or not able to commit;
- Guests who have chosen to attend competing events; or
- Guests who live outside of your event
Live Online Event Q&A
Join us each week for a live Q&A session through Zoom to answer your questions about Live Online Event Fundraising.
Tuesday’s at 12:00 Noon MDT
Why Consider the Living Room Fundraising event Option?
Apr 7, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
What Software Do I Need and How Does it Work?
Apr 14, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Fear and Decision Making
Apr 21, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Apr 28, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Live Online Best Practices
May 5, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Marketing and Pre-Event Promotion
May 12, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Speech Writing and Performance
May 19, 2020 | 12:00 PM MDT
Why Pivot to an Online (Virtual) Fundraising Event?
“Change your world, and the world of those you serve today, by changing your thoughts and beliefs about live online fundraising”.